HitClickFlow - closed 03.03.2017

EMS Forum:

Hi

I'm an ex-admin of hitclickflow.com - why ex? As I closed this site today.
Let me explain you what happened:

I ran out of cash, as simple is that. But it's not your cash only I ran out of.
The site had about 45k usd in deposits and over 53k in withdrawals so that
difference I covered from my own pocket.

I also covered server fees, ddos protection fees and advertising costs so it
was another 6-7k USD.

So I ended up with 15000 USD debit on my account that I have to pay off now.

I'm telling you this only because I don't want some people to think that I ran away with
full pockets.

What did I do wrong? Let me tell you few things about ptc sites:

***************

Why did I fail? I opened a site with no paypal at the beginning. Site with no paypal, pure ptc
site I mean has no chance to survive. Everyone is moaning about f*** paypal even if they know
that will end up with troubles.

And it did. I was begging my partner to use his pp account and as far as I know their pp account
is closed now - my big apologies for that.

Why did I switched to manual paypal at some stage? To fool paypal. They won't see the source
of money coming in. So every site which is taking money with that method is fooling paypal
and it will end up the same way I did at some stage.

What else did I do wrong? I was to honest and let earn too much with too high RR AVG and adgrid
prizes.

PTC site will not survive with selling ads only. Why is that? Because 99% of people coming in to the
site doesn't give a s**t what they see and what they click about. They don't care, only thing they
care about is their own pocket. Large groups of useless users are clicking on the sites like robots
but admin will never get anything out of that, unless they invest something.

*********

I'm sorry for all those which lost money on my site and congrats for those which made huge ROI's.

Steven.

Comments: 13
  • #13

Ani Mong (Wednesday, 14 June 2017 12:20)

we want again hitclikflow.com will be start.

• #12

your dad (Sunday, 30 April 2017 15:28)

Be honest in life you M*****F*****

• #11

PTC-TOP.com - Admin (Wednesday, 08 March 2017 18:52)

I can understand you well, so much time and money invested and then empty. I doubt gradually at PTC, even if you upgraded, that you can make money here really. So I test now as you see also Hyips, is also a lottery game, but with significantly less effort!

• #10

Juan Carlos Lopez (Wednesday, 08 March 2017 13:24)

Fuck HitClickFlow, I lost my money...

• #9

Babanharyati (Monday, 06 March 2017 05:35)

Kau melarikan diri aetelah saya habiskan uang untuk invest ,sungguh memalukan sekali ,apa pun yang kau katakan ,kau telah menipuku,dan teman teman

• #8

HitClickFlow - Admin (Friday, 03 March 2017 23:30)

Hi

I'm an ex-admin of hitclickflow.com - why ex? As I closed this site today.
    Let me explain you what happened:

I ran out of cash, as simple is that. But it's not your cash only I ran out of.
    The site had about 45k usd in deposits and over 53k in withdrawals so that
    difference I covered from my own pocket.

I also covered server fees, ddos protection fees and advertising costs so it
    was another 6-7k USD.

So I ended up with 15000 USD debit on my account that I have to pay off now.

full pockets.

What did I do wrong? Let me tell you few things about ptc sites:

***************

that will end up with troubles.

is closed now - my big apologies for that.

and it will end up the same way I did at some stage.

prizes.

but admin will never get anything out of that, unless they invest something.

*********

Steven.

• #7

HitClickFlow - Admin (Sunday, 05 February 2017 19:17)

Dear Users

We've decided to make some changes on the site. We are introducing ROI (Return of Investment) factor. Why this is done?

Almost all members of our site (upgraded, standard), which are renting referrals are getting great results here, and we are very happy with that. But we need to protect all the members, not only those which are investing so we have to make equal chances for everyone to get profit from our site.

How do we calculate ROI? It depends on user's engagement:

1. User which has no rented referrals and never invested anything on the site has 0% - always. It means that this users
    can withdraw as much as they would like, but their earnings are the slowest.

2. Users which made deposits but have no rented referrals can withdraw up to certain % of their deposits. This % depends
    on their membership.

3. Users which has rented referrals but never invested anything on the site - they can withdraw up to certain % of their RR income. This
    % also depends on their membership.

4. Users witch deposits and rented referrals - their ROI is counted with this formula: ROI = (Earnings from Rented Referrals x 100%) / Total Deposits (without purchases done by funding account from account balance to purchase balance, only external payment processors counts).

We set ROI for 200% for Standard Members, 400% for Premium Members and 600% for Ultimate Members.

There are several ways to increase your current ROI:

- Invest some money on the site which can be used for purchases on the site.
    - Buy Revenue Shares as income from them doesn't increase your ROI.
    - Upgrade your account to get higher ROI limit.

Yes, we've decided to bring RevShares back as we got many requests to do so. This is also enabled for people to be able to decrease their ROI. We've reviewed their terms and decided to lower their duration time, please check them out!

As we have to follow new rules, all pending cashouts are cancelled and money is back on your accounts but you can request them just now, without any waiting time.

Also I would like users to encourage them to share their success stories, in here and especially outside our site. There are some members with 800% ROI already and they don't spread a single good word about HitClickFlow.com - that makes me sad and disappointed. We give you great earning opportunity so please share it with others!

Also forgot to mention: we've enabled payouts with PayPal!

• #6

HitClickFlow - Admin (Friday, 27 January 2017 20:27)

First of all I would like to apologise for confusion with PayPal recently. We have a new partner now and we are enabling PayPal here for good! The only difference now is that it operates in semi-manual mode. Let me explain that quickly. If you want to buy something (or top up your purchase balance), you choose Manual PayPal method, then you just follow the instruction on the screen and after you do the payment, click button saying "I have paid". After you do, your deposit/purchase will be credited to your account within 24 hours. PayPal withdrawals will be enabled in few days.

We have removed AdPacks as they don't comply with PP ToS. They were not too much popular anyway

From now on you can see your pending deposits (BTC and Manual PayPal) in your Purchase History. Also in the same place you can see how much, per day, you've been charged for AutoRenew and AutoPay.

We've fixed a direct referral upgrade commission for Premium referrals as well.

We are working on getting new offerwalls in here so you can expect some more of them really soon!

And now is the best part of the news, I've prepared some promotion for you:

- From now until 30th Jan, 10:00 of a server time we have 5% deposit promotion for all processors. It applies only for funding purchase balance!

I hope you all have a good day!

• #5

HitClickFlow - Admin (Thursday, 26 January 2017 03:39)

PayPal in manual mode

Dear users

Now you can top up your Purchase Balance and buy Upgrade with PayPal in manual mode. Just click on the tab: Pay with PayPal and follow instructions.

We are working to integrate semi-manual mode for PayPal which will be introduced in few days time. Also PayPal withdrawals will be enabled soon, this will be also announced.

• #4

HitClickFlow - Admin (Sunday, 08 January 2017 17:39)

Referall contest and upgrade, purchase commissions enabled
    Dear Users

We've decided to bring back the Referral's Contest. For the next month there will be weekly contest, with the main prize of $40. Please keep in mind that all prizes will be credited to Purchase Balance so you can spend that money on upgrade, referrals, advertising.

You can check upcoming contest in here: https://hitclickflow.com/referrals_contest

Also to make it even better, we've decided to enable referral's upgrade bonus and referral's purchase commission!

From now on you will earn if your referral upgrades his account, also if he makes purchase on the site (buying AdPackages for PTC Ads, AdGrid Ads or Login Ads). You can see more details on our updated FAQ page and on Upgrade Account page.

I hope you will enjoy those changes!

Have a good day

• #3

HitClickFlow - Admin (Wednesday, 21 December 2016 07:59)

Dear users

We are slowly heading over to Christmas Time. Because of that, I've prepared few discounts for you:

- Premium Membership costs $75 now instead of $90
    - Ultimate Membership costs $699 instead of $800

Discount for rented referrals extension are higher now:

- 30 days - 8% discount instead of 5%
    - 60 days - 12% discount instead of 10%
    - 90 days - 20% discount instead of 18%
    - 150 days - 27% discount instead of 25%
    - 240 days - 32% discount instead of 30%

Those promotions are available until 26th of December.

• #2

HitClickFlow - Admin (Friday, 25 November 2016 01:10)

Black Friday sale is on!

Dear Users

We are starting celebrating Black Friday. Because of that I've prepared few discounts for you:

- Premium Membership costs $79 now instead of $90
    - Ultimate Membership costs $690 instead of $800

Discount for rented referrals extension are higher now:

- 30 days - 8% discount instead of 5%
    - 60 days - 12% discount instead of 10%
    - 90 days - 20% discount instead of 18%
    - 150 days - 27% discount instead of 25%
    - 240 days - 32% discount instead of 30%

Those promotions are valid until Monday. I hope you enjoy them!

• #1

HitClickFlow - Admin (Saturday, 05 November 2016 18:32)

Dear users

We've enabled depositing money with BitCoin via CoinPayments wallet. Now it's possible to deposit BitCoin to your account straight with any BitCoin wallet you use. Just fund purchase balance, select CoinPayments button and you will get BitCoin address with the exact amount to send or QR code, easy to use with mobile applications.

Keep in mind that depending on the amount it can take up to 10-15 minutes to credit your deposit on your account.

Withdrawing with BitCoin is not possible and will be not enabled. If you deposit with BitCoin you can withdraw on any other payment processor available on the site.

I hope you will enjoy that!

Best Regards